Creating the Google API client for Google Calendar and YouTube integration
- Log into a Google admin account.
- Go to Google cloud platform dashboard. https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/dashboard
- In the Select a Project dropdown, click New Project.
- Give the project a name.
- Proceed to the Credentials settings of the new project.
- In the Credentials tab of the Credentials settings, click Create Credentials and select the type OAuth client ID.
- Proceed with creating a Web application and add the domains (origins) on which the application will be hosted. Local development environments (http://localhost:8000 for example) can be added here.
- While still in the Google cloud platform dashboard, click the Library settings for the calendar project.
- Search for the Google Calendar API (used for calendar accessing), click its result, and enable it.
- Do the same for YouTube Data API v3
Creating the Microsoft app for Microsoft Outlook integration
- Go to https://apps.dev.microsoft.com/
- Proceed through the "Add an app" flow. Once created, a page with several Graph Permissions fields should display.
- Under "Platforms" add "Web"
- Add a redirect URL for the Microsoft auth flow to visit once a user has confirmed authentication. Target domain if available is just 'yourdomain.com' (the deployment address) and the redirect URL is
- Add Microsoft Graph delegated permissions, if this option is available: Calendars.Read, Calendars.ReadWrite, Calendars.Read.Shared, Calendars.ReadWrite.Shared.
Allow Implicit Flow(and
Restrict token issuing to this appif available).
- Save the changes.
Creating the Dropbox app for Dropbox recording integration
- You need a Dropbox account (If you don't already have one, you can sign up for a free account here.)
- Create new App as described in Getting Started Guide in App Console section.
- 'Dropbox API - For apps that need to access files in Dropbox.'
- 'App folder– Access to a single folder created specifically for your app.'
- Fill in the name of your app
- You need only, the newly created App key, goes in
- Add your Dropbox Redirect URIs in the Dropbox form
- Fill in Branding