This page contains links to projects around Jitsi Meet, which are not maintained by the Jitsi team.
Please keep this list in alphabetical order.
As these packages are not maintained by the Jitsi team, please ask their respective forums / issue trackers for help if you find issues.
Cketti's Jitsi Hacks
Some extra features using injected scripts.
Plugin for Flutter.
Galaxy is a web application for Jitsi admins and users to organize their Jitsi meetings, meeting schedules and attendees.
GStreamer pipelinee integration
Integrate Jitsi Meet conferences with GStreamer pipelines.
Jitok: Jitsi Token generator
Helper web tool and API for generating Jitsi Meet compatible JWT.
An opensource platform to organize your meetings. Includes all function we know from the big conference-tools
- Plan your Meeting
- Secure your Meeting with user login credentials
- Create a Report of each user visiting your conference
- Creating an appointment poll and transfer it into a conference with one click
- Dockerised for easy installation
Jitsi URL Generator
A simple tool to illustrate how URL params can be composed to customise Jitsi. It only exposes a small fraction of what is possible, but should hopefully help build familiarity which users can then apply to other config values in the whitelist.
Integration of KeyCloak for authentication.
Plugin for Adding a "Schedule Jitsi Meeting" Button to Microsoft Outlook.
Collection of community-contributed prosody plugins that can be added to self-hosted Jitsi deployments.
- event_sync: Sends HTTP POST to external API when occupant or room events are triggered.
- frozen_nick: Prevents users from changing their display name if JWT auth is used and name is provided in token context.
- jibri_autostart: Automatically starts recording when the moderator enters the room.
- lobby_autostart: Automatically enables lobby for all rooms.
- time_restricted: Sets a time limit on rooms and terminates the conference when the time is up.
- token_affiliation: Promotes users to moderators based on affiliation property in token (JWT).
- token_lobby_bypass: Enables some users to bypass lobby based on a flag in token (JWT).
- token_owner_party: Prevents unauthorized users from create a room and terminates the conference when the owner leaves.
React Native plugin
Plugin for React Native.
SAML to Jitsi JWT Authentification
Intergration of SAML authentification with Shibboleth for a Jitsi Meet JWT generator.
Plugin for using lib-jitsi-meet in a Unity environment (WebGL).